1. What is EZ Pay?
EZ Pay is our convenient automatic payment process. With EZ Pay, your bill payments come directly out of your credit or debit card. You will never have to worry about a lapsed subscription or missing your payment.
2. What are the benefits of switching to EZ Pay?
- Convenient automatic monthly payments
- Less paper clutter
- No risk of forgetting a payment
3. How do I switch to EZ Pay billing?
Enrollment is easy! You may update your billing preference at any time by calling our Customer Care team at (816) 271-8600.
You can also update your preference when paying your bill by checking the box Auto Pay – recurring monthly deduction box on your printed statement.
4. What information do I need to switch?
You will need either a credit card or the banking and routing number for the account you wish to use. This information is securely stored in your profile. Payments made through your paperless billing profile do not carry a processing fee.
Note: If you're a subscriber and have not yet activated your digital account, please go to Login at the top right of the website and create a new user. Once you have a new user, please contact our customer care team at (816) 271-8600 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to add your email address to your subscription account.
5. Can I stop my EZ Pay payments?
Yes, you can stop EZ Payments at any time by calling our Customer Care team at (816) 271-8600 or email email@example.com.
6. What if I choose not to switch to EZ Pay?
Subscribers are welcome to switch to email statements at no additional cost. If you would like to keep your printed and mailed statements, these are still available as well; however, there will be an additional charge of $1.99 for each print and mailed renewal sent to you during your subscription period, in addition to the cost of your subscription.
7. Are emailed statements available?
Yes, you can receive emailed statements at no additional charge. The statements will be sent to the email we have on record when it's time to renew.
8. How do I switch to emailed statements.
Call our Customer Service team at (816) 271-8600 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and they can switch you for your next billing cycle.
1. What payment methods are accepted with EZ Pay?
We accept all major credit and debit cards, and we can also automatically debit from your banking account.
2. After I make the switch, how long before EZ Pay billing takes effect?
Your account will immediately be switched to our EZ Pay billing process. As such, your billing will start on the 15th of the following month of your renewal cycle.
3. When will my account be billed?
Your subscription renewal will be charged on the 15th of each month.
4. How will I know my payment was processed?
You will see a charge from NPG Newspapers on your bank account on the 15th of each month. You can also confirm payment by calling our customer care team at (816) 271-8600.
1. Is my payment information safe when I pay online?
Yes, we are currently PCI compliant, which means all account information is secured.
2. Who has access to my online account information?
Only authorized account users have access to your information.