Search / 9 results found
Showing: 1-9 of 9
Mature applicants preferred.
For information call
balancing the production manifests, revisions as requested, classified page layout
What do we offer YOU?
• You will be provided the tools to perform your job well, including training, and
one-on-one coaching to learn marketing on every platform we offer.
• State of the art technology to ensure you are able to perform your job to the highest
• Great company benefits, including medical, dental, life, PTO and a 401k package.
What is it like to work for US?
• As a community-minded company, we aim to help our community thrive by helping
local and area businesses grow.
• We focus on what it takes to make YOU successful in your job, preparing you to help
you service customers in an efficient way.
• As part of a family-owned business, you will develop strong team-building and
family-like relationships with co-workers.
Qualified candidates should:
• Education/Experience/Certification or Licenses – High School diploma or equivalent.
Bachelor’s degree preferred, related experience considered.
• Technical Skills – Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite of products. Key 40
wpm. Proficient computer skills with emphasis in Ad Layout. Knowledge of Adobe
or Quark products a plus.
• Practical Skills - Must be detail-oriented and possess strong organization and
time-management skills. Ability to create strong business relationships and develop
a sense of team with NPG Newspaper Account Executives, sales support, and local
market publishing and sales management teams.
• Other – Required to pass a pre-employment drug screening and background check.
serving the community for over 170 years.
Experienced or Will Train
Paid Vacations & Holidays, 401K
is now accepting applications for the following positions
individuals to work with students of all ages.
● Full-Time Building Assistant
● Full-Time Food Service Cook
● Full-Time Custodian
● Full-Time Grounds/Maintenance Assistant
● Full-Time & Substitute Bus Drivers
● Substitute Bus Aide
● Substitute Teacher
USD 207 is an equal opportunity employer.
is accepting applications for
Full Time and Part Time
Full Time comes with
$500 Sign on Bonus
Please apply in person at
1637 Riley St
Atchison, KS 66002